I recently treated myself to some vintage printing blocks and made this skull from copper clay. Beardy reckons it would make a good guitar pick and I think he is dropping hints for a silver one for his birthday!
June 21, 2011
This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 21st, 2011 at 7:06 pm and tagged with Beardy, Copper, Gothic, PMC, Silver, Skull, Vintage and posted in Copper, PMC. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Mel’s Current Favourite Creation…
- I love Vintage Design iOS app, check this: itunes.apple.com/us/app/vintage…ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 1 year ago
- RT @SeirianMetal: Bricktop #BetterAmbassadorsThanFarage https://t.co/WzbYai6Mfkஜ۩۞۩ஜ 2 years ago
- @Esthernagle twitter.com/seirianmetal/s…ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 2 years ago
- From a Poppy Field made to order just for you! #poppy #poppies #remembrance #handcrafted fb.me/8auwXblKMஜ۩۞۩ஜ 2 years ago
- s.ripl.com/igqdyz #madeinwales #seirian #jewellery #poppy #poppies #earrings #pendant #cufflinks #ring fb.me/5bNc20EUGஜ۩۞۩ஜ 2 years ago
Top Posts & Pages