I wasn’t feeling spectacularly inspired today, and not terribly well either, truth be told. Still, I had a bee in my bonnet to make this ring, and I have to say it came out as good as I’d hoped although it’s practically impossible to photograph well. The silver ring has a satin hammered finish to subtly frame the carbon and glass cabochon – I wanted a more industrial look to the ring to suit the material. Of course I may well decide to polish to a high shine later!
June 25, 2011
Carbon Fibre Loveliness
This entry was posted on Saturday, June 25th, 2011 at 5:14 pm and tagged with Carbon Fibre, F1, Ring, Silver, Sterling Silver and posted in Carbon Fibre, Ring, Silver. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Mel’s Current Favourite Creation…
- I love Vintage Design iOS app, check this: itunes.apple.com/us/app/vintage…ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 8 months ago
- RT @SeirianMetal: Bricktop #BetterAmbassadorsThanFarage https://t.co/WzbYai6Mfkஜ۩۞۩ஜ 1 year ago
- @Esthernagle twitter.com/seirianmetal/s…ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 1 year ago
- From a Poppy Field made to order just for you! #poppy #poppies #remembrance #handcrafted fb.me/8auwXblKMஜ۩۞۩ஜ 1 year ago
- s.ripl.com/igqdyz #madeinwales #seirian #jewellery #poppy #poppies #earrings #pendant #cufflinks #ring fb.me/5bNc20EUGஜ۩۞۩ஜ 1 year ago
Top Posts & Pages