Oh, and I finally got to make some more poison bottles. Some filled with pure silver dust and the others with blood. Not real, obviously. Still, a great accessory for all the vampire lovers out there. Just a fiver each on a silk and chiffon necklace or plaited hemp.
June 26, 2011
Poiso-o-n (but not running through my veins!)
This entry was posted on Sunday, June 26th, 2011 at 7:22 pm and tagged with Blood, Bottle, Gothic, Poison and posted in Gothic, Pendant. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Mel’s Current Favourite Creation…
- I love Vintage Design iOS app, check this: itunes.apple.com/us/app/vintage…ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 8 months ago
- RT @SeirianMetal: Bricktop #BetterAmbassadorsThanFarage https://t.co/WzbYai6Mfkஜ۩۞۩ஜ 1 year ago
- @Esthernagle twitter.com/seirianmetal/s…ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 1 year ago
- From a Poppy Field made to order just for you! #poppy #poppies #remembrance #handcrafted fb.me/8auwXblKMஜ۩۞۩ஜ 1 year ago
- s.ripl.com/igqdyz #madeinwales #seirian #jewellery #poppy #poppies #earrings #pendant #cufflinks #ring fb.me/5bNc20EUGஜ۩۞۩ஜ 1 year ago
Top Posts & Pages