My lovely friend Liz has been having a bit of a clear out, and came across a couple of EPNS mustard spoons that were sadly lacking their handles 😦 I had been on a half day Murano glass workshop in Llantrisant at the beginning of the year, and had a couple of beads going begging – the red one handily had a hole that didn’t go all the way through, and I’d been a bit stumped as to what to do with it! The purple bead had a full complement of holes, so a white CZ sits sparkling at the end of that one. I just hope she likes them as much as I do!
July 19, 2011
This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 19th, 2011 at 6:12 pm and tagged with Beads, Liz, Silver and posted in Silver. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Mel’s Current Favourite Creation…
- I love Vintage Design iOS app, check this: itunes.apple.com/us/app/vintage…ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 2 years ago
- RT @SeirianMetal: Bricktop #BetterAmbassadorsThanFarage https://t.co/WzbYai6Mfkஜ۩۞۩ஜ 2 years ago
- @Esthernagle twitter.com/seirianmetal/s…ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 2 years ago
- From a Poppy Field made to order just for you! #poppy #poppies #remembrance #handcrafted fb.me/8auwXblKMஜ۩۞۩ஜ 2 years ago
- s.ripl.com/igqdyz #madeinwales #seirian #jewellery #poppy #poppies #earrings #pendant #cufflinks #ring fb.me/5bNc20EUGஜ۩۞۩ஜ 2 years ago
Top Posts & Pages