Well, I’m heading north for a few days to see my mum. One of the aunties very kindly gave us a voucher for a pampering, makeover and photoshoot day, so we’ve finally plucked up the courage to go. It’s not that I’m scared of cameras, I just never know how to arrange my face! So I’ve chosen my five outfits (with the help of the very marvellous Liz), picked as many Spiny Sharkly Things to go with them as I can, and added a significant proportion of my shoe collection. Watch this space!
July 23, 2011
Hoping for it NOT to be Grim Up North.
This entry was posted on Saturday, July 23rd, 2011 at 11:37 am and tagged with About Me, Liz, Mum, Shoes, Spiny Sharkly Things and posted in About, Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Mel’s Current Favourite Creation…
- I love Vintage Design iOS app, check this: itunes.apple.com/us/app/vintage…ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 3 months ago
- RT @SeirianMetal: Bricktop #BetterAmbassadorsThanFarage https://t.co/WzbYai6Mfkஜ۩۞۩ஜ 7 months ago
- @Esthernagle twitter.com/seirianmetal/s…ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 7 months ago
- From a Poppy Field made to order just for you! #poppy #poppies #remembrance #handcrafted fb.me/8auwXblKMஜ۩۞۩ஜ 8 months ago
- s.ripl.com/igqdyz #madeinwales #seirian #jewellery #poppy #poppies #earrings #pendant #cufflinks #ring fb.me/5bNc20EUGஜ۩۞۩ஜ 8 months ago
Top Posts & Pages