Mum and me went for our pampering makeover today, with all the trepidation you get when going to the dentist… A couple of drinks and an inadvertently garlicky lunch later and we were much more chilled out at the prospect. A hour or so being plastered in polyfilla and lipstick while wearing heated rollers, and it was time to get shot. And….. it was huge fun! So here we go…
July 25, 2011
Well, that went surprisingly well!
This entry was posted on Monday, July 25th, 2011 at 11:04 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Mel’s Current Favourite Creation…
- I love Vintage Design iOS app, check this: itunes.apple.com/us/app/vintage…ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 8 months ago
- RT @SeirianMetal: Bricktop #BetterAmbassadorsThanFarage https://t.co/WzbYai6Mfkஜ۩۞۩ஜ 1 year ago
- @Esthernagle twitter.com/seirianmetal/s…ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 1 year ago
- From a Poppy Field made to order just for you! #poppy #poppies #remembrance #handcrafted fb.me/8auwXblKMஜ۩۞۩ஜ 1 year ago
- s.ripl.com/igqdyz #madeinwales #seirian #jewellery #poppy #poppies #earrings #pendant #cufflinks #ring fb.me/5bNc20EUGஜ۩۞۩ஜ 1 year ago
Top Posts & Pages