Totally off topic, but we had a really harrowing day yesterday. Beardy had what we think was a febrile seizure in the morning, and when he came round we realised that he’d lost great chunks of his memory. Rushed him to A&E at the very fabulous Royal Glamorgan Hospital in Llantrisant, where they think he has viral meningitis. They are giving him IV antivirals and antibiotics. Please keep him in your thoughts, and I’ll update as soon as I have more news.
November 7, 2011
This entry was posted on Monday, November 7th, 2011 at 10:49 am and tagged with Beardy, Family and posted in About. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Mel’s Current Favourite Creation…
- I love Vintage Design iOS app, check this: itunes.apple.com/us/app/vintage…ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 5 months ago
- RT @SeirianMetal: Bricktop #BetterAmbassadorsThanFarage https://t.co/WzbYai6Mfkஜ۩۞۩ஜ 9 months ago
- @Esthernagle twitter.com/seirianmetal/s…ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 9 months ago
- From a Poppy Field made to order just for you! #poppy #poppies #remembrance #handcrafted fb.me/8auwXblKMஜ۩۞۩ஜ 9 months ago
- s.ripl.com/igqdyz #madeinwales #seirian #jewellery #poppy #poppies #earrings #pendant #cufflinks #ring fb.me/5bNc20EUGஜ۩۞۩ஜ 10 months ago
Top Posts & Pages