I got a Knew Concepts piercing saw yesterday, as my cheapo-on-eBay one was really getting on my nerves.
I’ve been trying to cut this hare bangle for ages, and just got so frustrated with constantly breaking blades that it got lobbed to the other side of the shed in a fit of pique. So the acid test of the new saw was my nemesis, cutting the rest of the outline from the strip of 2mm copper. I wanted the inside for another project, so accuracy was key. Well, what a revelation! I had finished in less than ten minutes, only the last quarter but compared to the hours I had spent on the damn thing with my old saw…. I’m sure you get the picture. Now, to turn the bits into something pretty!