I’ve been waffling on about spiky rings with tube set stones both here and on the Facebook page recently, I’ve got a fab one to share but am just awaiting delivery of the last of the precious stones, so keep your knickers on for that one. Anyway, I showed the designs to Beardy, who jokingly suggested I do one to look like a one fingered salute. So that’s what I did! Set with five sparkly CZs, and made from sterling silver: the Foxtrot Oscar ring 😉
March 24, 2012
And up yours too!
This entry was posted on Saturday, March 24th, 2012 at 10:38 pm and posted in Made in Wales, Ring, Silver. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Mel’s Current Favourite Creation…
- I love Vintage Design iOS app, check this: itunes.apple.com/us/app/vintage…ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 3 months ago
- RT @SeirianMetal: Bricktop #BetterAmbassadorsThanFarage https://t.co/WzbYai6Mfkஜ۩۞۩ஜ 7 months ago
- @Esthernagle twitter.com/seirianmetal/s…ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 7 months ago
- From a Poppy Field made to order just for you! #poppy #poppies #remembrance #handcrafted fb.me/8auwXblKMஜ۩۞۩ஜ 8 months ago
- s.ripl.com/igqdyz #madeinwales #seirian #jewellery #poppy #poppies #earrings #pendant #cufflinks #ring fb.me/5bNc20EUGஜ۩۞۩ஜ 8 months ago
Top Posts & Pages