Ambling around Cardiff today with my lovely friend Andy, we had a look around Craft in the Bay, which features designer-makers of the Makers’ Guild in Wales. My aim is to join the Guild in the next two years and have my work on display here. Oh, and they have a lovely cafe with enormous teapots and some heavenly cake 🙂
April 12, 2012
Tea. Cake. Cardiff.
This entry was posted on Thursday, April 12th, 2012 at 2:35 pm and posted in About, Made in Wales, Wales. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Mel’s Current Favourite Creation…
- I love Vintage Design iOS app, check this: itunes.apple.com/us/app/vintage…ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 8 months ago
- RT @SeirianMetal: Bricktop #BetterAmbassadorsThanFarage https://t.co/WzbYai6Mfkஜ۩۞۩ஜ 1 year ago
- @Esthernagle twitter.com/seirianmetal/s…ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 1 year ago
- From a Poppy Field made to order just for you! #poppy #poppies #remembrance #handcrafted fb.me/8auwXblKMஜ۩۞۩ஜ 1 year ago
- s.ripl.com/igqdyz #madeinwales #seirian #jewellery #poppy #poppies #earrings #pendant #cufflinks #ring fb.me/5bNc20EUGஜ۩۞۩ஜ 1 year ago
Top Posts & Pages