It’s not that I’m bored with sheet and wire, far from it. I just fancied doing something…. Different. So I’ve been having a go with cold water casting. Basically you melt your silver and drop it into a bucket of water. Retrieve the resulting splats, select the good ones and remelt the rest. Repeat until you run out of gas. Solder the best bits together to make something pretty. That’s about it, really. Anyway, I need to make some flowery things for the Bloomin’ Women event at the end of June, so here’s a pendant.
April 22, 2012
This entry was posted on Sunday, April 22nd, 2012 at 2:05 pm and posted in Made in Wales, Pendant, Silver. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Mel’s Current Favourite Creation…
- I love Vintage Design iOS app, check this: itunes.apple.com/us/app/vintage…ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 1 year ago
- RT @SeirianMetal: Bricktop #BetterAmbassadorsThanFarage https://t.co/WzbYai6Mfkஜ۩۞۩ஜ 1 year ago
- @Esthernagle twitter.com/seirianmetal/s…ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 1 year ago
- From a Poppy Field made to order just for you! #poppy #poppies #remembrance #handcrafted fb.me/8auwXblKMஜ۩۞۩ஜ 1 year ago
- s.ripl.com/igqdyz #madeinwales #seirian #jewellery #poppy #poppies #earrings #pendant #cufflinks #ring fb.me/5bNc20EUGஜ۩۞۩ஜ 1 year ago
Top Posts & Pages