It’s not blowing a hoolie this morning, so we’re taking the show on the road. We were due at a bike rally yesterday but the gale force winds on the Gower meant it was prudent to set up today instead! So we’re all up disgustingly early, throwing breakfast down our necks, and getting the shop packed. Beardy reckons I have too much stuff. I giggled quietly as I hid yet more things in my seemingly bottomless handbag…
June 9, 2012
New dawn, new day.
This entry was posted on Saturday, June 9th, 2012 at 7:59 am and posted in About, Made in Wales, Wales. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Mel’s Current Favourite Creation…
- I love Vintage Design iOS app, check this: itunes.apple.com/us/app/vintage…ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 5 months ago
- RT @SeirianMetal: Bricktop #BetterAmbassadorsThanFarage https://t.co/WzbYai6Mfkஜ۩۞۩ஜ 9 months ago
- @Esthernagle twitter.com/seirianmetal/s…ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 9 months ago
- From a Poppy Field made to order just for you! #poppy #poppies #remembrance #handcrafted fb.me/8auwXblKMஜ۩۞۩ஜ 9 months ago
- s.ripl.com/igqdyz #madeinwales #seirian #jewellery #poppy #poppies #earrings #pendant #cufflinks #ring fb.me/5bNc20EUGஜ۩۞۩ஜ 10 months ago
Top Posts & Pages